The PA-sponsored annual gift wrap sale kicks off gaschoolstore.com and set up their account by using Island School’s online code 2198281. Then it is easy to set up a personal webpage and send email requests for participation to family and friends off-island., and runs until . All students in Elementary and Middle schools will receive their packets this Monday. Materials for the sale are enclosed, as are online ordering instructions. Students can visit
High School students interested in participating may pick up packets in the Teacher Workroom, or register online.
• Island School receives 40% of gross sales excluding personalized items. These funds go directly to the classroom that raised them so the money can be used for student needs and activities.
• Island School helps others outside of our community! This year the sale will provide a chick to an impoverished family for every three items sold. Last year, Island School students provided more than a hundred chicks to families in Guatemala and Honduras. With this donation, we give food and a source of income to those in need. We also share hope.
• Every order of 12 or more items qualifies for a free gift. Choose your item from the catalog and write its number in the “goal prize” section on the order form.
• Tuition rewards are offered for students selling $100 or more in product sales. More than 350 private colleges and universities accept these rewards, and they can be accumulated or transferred to another student. See more online at TuitionRewards.com/GAO.
• The keychains are back! Come check out the new emoji keychains and lanyards. Fill out your Reachout book or register online at gaschoolstore.com, and choose an emoji to take home.
New information for 2016/2017: Please make sure all checks for product orders are made payable to “Great American.”
If you have any questions or are interested in helping out with the sale this year, please call Monica King at 332-7667 or 635-7064.