Wanted to Rent
An Island School family is looking for a 3 br/2 bath house starting mid-December. Looking at Kalaheo to Wailua. If you know of anything, please email Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kaua‘i Youth Basketball Clinic
Kaua‘i Youth Basketball Association & The County of Kaua‘i
YOUTH BASKETBALL CLINIC
Coach Dennis Agena, Kalakaua Basketball Clinic
Open to boys and girls grades 5-12
(Some basketball experience recommended.)
COST: $25.00 (Cash or checks made to KYBA)
Monday, October 5, 2015 – 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Tuesday, October 6, 2015 – 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Wednesday, October 7, 2015 - 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Bernice Hundley Gymnasium
Kapa‘a High School
4695 Mailihuna Road, Kapa‘a
Items to bring: basketball, basketball shoes and attire (shorts, t-shirt or tank top)
Pre-registration contact: Karen Matsumoto, 332-9958
Students and coaches participating will have the option to ride the Kauai Bus' SPECIAL to and from the clinic. The Kaua‘i Bus runs from both east and west of Kapa‘a on regular routes, and as with past clinics, the SPECIAL relieves increased ridership by accommodating our participants between Kalaheo and Kapa‘a.
The Kaua‘i Bus rules and rates apply. The cost is $1 per way for students, $2 for adults paid to the driver upon boarding.
The following is the bus schedule for the SPECIAL on October 5, 6 & 7:
- 7:45 am Kalaheo Neighborhood Center bus stop
- 8:05 am Kukui Grove - First Hawaiian Bank bus stop
- 8:10 am Laukona Road bus stopt
- 8:30 am Kapaa Neighborhood Center bus stop
- 8:35 am Kapaa High School Pavilion bus stop
- 2:30 pm Kapa‘a High School Pavilion bus stop
- 2:40 pm Kojima Store bus stop
- 3:00 pm Laukona Road bus stop
- 3:05 pm Kukui Grove - First Hawaiian Bank bus stop
- 3:30 pm Kalaheo Neighborhood Center bus stop
Call 808-634-4040 for more information.