The staff of Lifetouch Studios will be on campus on Thursday, September 17, 2015 (A Day) to take individual photos of our students. Order forms are being distributed this week through your child's homeroom class and/or class advisers. The form is also available online at this link: http://ischool.org/pdfs/School%20Pictures.pdf
- School portrait orders are due no later than Thursday, September 17, 2015.
- Cash, credit card (via online www.mylifetouch.com; SCHOOL ID #HH015273Y0)**, or check payments payable to Lifetouch will be accepted for payment. (Please see order form for details). **On-line payments will receive a confirmation code. Please give the confirmation code, pose number, and package number you're paying for.
- Students who enrolled after Sept. 17, were absent on that day, or who want to order additional packages, may have their pictures taken on Make Up Day on November 10, 2015.
All students will need to take their school photo for school ID cards and Yearbook. (Families are not required to purchase any picture packages). All students will still get a complimentary school ID card. Group photos will not be taken.
Information about dress on School Picture Day -
- Students may have a FREE DRESS-UP DAY. Students do not need to wear Island School logo shirts on picture day. Students in free dress-up attire must still abide by Island School's dress code (please refer to Student/Parent Handbook).
- Students may remain in their free dress for the remainder of the school day. (Students in MS & HS PE should change into their PE uniforms during PE class)
- Students disregarding Island School's dress code will be issued a school shirt to wear for the day, including their school photo.
- For girls, no cleavage will show, spaghetti straps, etc. and gentlemen/boys no disrespectful messages will be permitted on clothing. Hats,sunglasses, other props are not allowed. Pants, skirts, and dresses need to be of appropriate length.
For more information about Lifetouch Studios, you may go online http://www.schoolportraits.lifetouch.com/students. Please call or email Alice Pajela if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org