♥ ♥ ♥ the many people of the Island School ‘ohana who worked together to make Bob's retirement dinner very special and meaningful.
- Sean Magoun for serving as event emcee; Nathaniel Evslin for running the sound, Natasha Arruda, Jim Bray, Nara Cardenas, Pat Cockett, Leah Edwards, Reiko Fukino, Gary Hooser, Kathy Richardson, Ita Rubio, Garret Santos, Leinani Springer, Sam Suttell, JoAnn Yukimura, members of the Faculty/Staff Flash Mob, and Sabra Kauka and Island School's Na Pua O Kamaile - Moeko Fukada '15, Ally Pascual '15, Aliana Ho '18, for entertaining our guests!
- the Island School Alumni Association for serving food: Teddy Rose '13, Ava Zebzda '13, Natasha Arruda '06, Tiana Kamen '04, Jean Shiraki '04, Colby Ayonon '01, Ita Rubio '01, Dave Hubbard '00, Tanya Gamby '91, Peter King '86; and their helpers: Richard Porto, Willy Ellenburg, Alice Pajela, Peggy Ellenburg. Also to beer & wine servers Justin Guerber '01, and Wayne Richardson '99.
- for the donations of flowers and foliage for Bob's Poi Supper - especially to the Olivera, Bosshard, Richardson, Cowern, Smith/White and Stiglmeier families
- the Fitzgerald Family and Hanalei Poi, Kapa‘a Poi, Dean Wakamoto, the Guerber 'ohana and Kauai Beer Company, and an anonymous donor for providing and serving the 'ono Hawaiian food and beverages!
- Peggy Ellenburg, Sean Magoun, Deatri Nakea, Alice Pajela, Kathy Richardson, Lulu Schilleci, Joan Shaw, and Adie Siebring for being on the planning committee; and to Sabra Kauka, Sean Magoun, Kathy Richardson, Joan Shaw and Peggy Ellenburg for coordinating gifts to Bob and Nani.
- Valerie Rivera and Joan Shaw for creating stunning tropical floral arrangements, and to Daniel Bicciche, Erin Cobb-Adams, Mike Goto, Alika Luka, Kaipo Kealalio, Katie Magoun, Sean Magoun, Deatri Nakea, Alice Pajela, Jen Pomroy, Valerie Rivera, Joan Shaw and Adie Siebring, for help with event setup and breakdown.And to everyone who came out to wish Bob well and celebrate his career!
♥ ♥ ♥ Leah Edwards for heading the Parent Association for three years in a row!
♥ ♥ ♥ Jen Pomroy, Kori and Peter King, Marissa Evslin, Deb DeBusca, Justine Bennett, Kristy Love, Russ Stokes, the Richardson Family and the So Family for putting together a wonderful Dinosaur Party for the first grade on Friday. The children had a wonderful time eating and participating in dinosaur games.