Here are the Week's Themes:Monday, 20th -- Colors of the Sky, Rainbow and Cloud Day
- Wear bright colors and fluffy clothing.
- Wear swirly colors that bleed together.
- Wear dark colors, navy blue, black, grey and gloomy.
- Wear the loudest clothing you can find.
- Wear a plain white T-shirt, bring colored sharpies and draw on your shirt. You may also draw on a friend's shirt as long as you ask them and it is appropriate for school. If you have a question about what is appropriate ask a teacher before you do it. You are responsible for your shirt. This can only take place before or after school and during break times.
Spirit Week Rules:
- Participants must be in accordance with the theme.
- Normal Island School dress code rules of modesty apply: no midriffs showing, shoulder straps of appropriate width (two finger length), appropriate length of pant or skirt, footwear required.
- No hats, masks, props worn during class.
- Respect other students' outfits or accessories.
- If a student chooses not to participate in the spirit week themes, he/she must be in regular school wear.