Spaces are limited, so PLEASE APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- July 19 – July 28, 2015 (this includes travel dates)
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Indigenous Food & Agriculture Initiative, University of Arkansas School of Law
- Farm Credit
- Intertribal Agriculture Council
- National FFA Organization
- First Nations Development Institute
- Cost to attend
- All food, lodging, instructional materials, and field trip costs will be provided. Depending on the number of students, some travel scholarships will also be provided. However, we need applications as soon as possible to plan for travel needs.
Application InformationThe deadline for all applicants is June 1st, 2015.
1st time attendees: Complete the Student Application (download PDF)
2nd time attendees: Complete the Summit Fellow Application (download PDF)
College-aged: Complete the Student Leader Application (download PDF)
Click the links above for PDF copies of the applications. Need an email or print copy? No problem! Contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Summit 2015 staff can’t wait to read your applications! See you this summer!