ISLAND SCHOOL JOGATHON
Friday, February 13, 2015
Po`ipu Beach Park “Rain or Shine”
Schedule for the Day Grades K - 5
(PK has their own schedule)
- All elementary students report to school at the usual time
- Students will leave for Po`ipu at 9:00 a.m. on Island School buses
- Please do not allow your child to report directly to Po`ipu Beach Park unsupervised that morning. Supervision will not be provided prior to 9:30.
- Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., students will participate in the fun run, water relay events, and inflatable water slide.
- Parents, if you would like to volunteer, please report to the large pavilion by 9:45 a.m. Ms Mariko and Ms Emily can use your help.
- Lunch will be provided for students and parents beginning at 11:30
Pizza, carrot sticks and orange slices will be served.
- WHAT TO BRING -
- Bring a healthy morning snack & water
- Wear your swimsuit under your Island School shirt
- Bring sunscreen, towel and change of clothes
- PLEASE LABEL ALL BELONGINGS (including I S shirt)
All students will be transported back to Island School for normal dismissal at 2:40 p.m.
Do Drop Inn and Bus Service will run as usual.
If you would like to pick up your child from Po‘ipu Beach Park, please let your child's teacher know by Friday morning. Mahalo.