This letter was sent out to families today. If you have any questions, contact Lulu at email@example.com.
We write to inform you about an exciting change to our lunch program beginning
Monday, February 2nd!
We have listened to comments, concerns and suggestions from our Island School ‘ohana and have decided to make the following changes:
• we will no longer be outsourcing our lunches;
• Dean Wakamoto will be preparing them in our own kitchen along with a new kitchen staff member, Vanesha Morey;
• we will be re-establishing Pizza Friday!
The lunch plans for the remainder of the trimester are:
• Hot Meal with Salad Bar and Pizza Friday for 5 days a week;
• Hot Meal Only and Pizza Friday for 5 days a week (NO Salad Bar);
• Salad Bar Only for 5 days a week (NO Pizza Friday);
• Pizza Friday Only with Salad Bar.
All students currently enrolled in the lunch program do not need to do anything unless they are making a change to their plan.
Any student that wants to join the program simply needs to contact the front office for the pro-rated amount by Friday, January 16, 2015.
We are excited to be able to offer these changes and look forward to an increase in the number of students that participate.