Spirit week for middle school students begins on Monday, October 27th. Spirit Week is an opportunity for students to show personal and school spirit, and to have fun. Each day has a different theme. The themes are listed below:
Monday, 27th -- Pajama Day (Wear what you slept in as long as it is appropriate dress, see Spirit Week rules)
Tuesday, 28th – Black and White Day (Wear clothing that is only black or white)
Wednesday, 29th – Sports Day (Wear your team uniform, or be a fan of your favorite team)
Thursday, 30th — 70’s and 80’s Retro Day (If it's out of style, wear it anyway)
Friday, 31st — Halloween Costumes ( Wear your trick or treat costume)
Spirit Week Rules:
• Participants must be in accordance with the theme.
• Normal Island School dress code rules of modesty apply: no midriffs showing, shoulder straps of appropriate width (two fingers wide), appropriate length of shorts, and footwear is required.
• No hats, masks, or props worn or used during class.
• Respect other students' outfits or accessories.
• If a student chooses not to participate in the spirit week themes, he/she must be in regular school wear.